Monday, August 20, 2007

Puddings and Proofs

"this collection of my favorite opinions and beliefs is for the pudding of which they are the proof."

I'm pretty sure that proofs are IN pudding not OF pudding. No Wait! here's this!

Apparently, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

so really, this blog's subtitle should be: "...this collection of my favorite opinions and beliefs is the eating in which the proof of the pudding is." So to speak.

You taught me that etymology was important so THERE.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Somehow I missed this. Whether on purpose or not I'm not sure.

Honey-pie, I'm sticking with my original without more, um, proof, or possibly pudding.
Besides which, the thought of incestuous cannibalism is disgusting. So eating anything is out.

So, since you cannot have your pudding and eat it, too, I will stick with having pudding.

If you disagree, well, prove it.

M
E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home